In many instances care "is" available in the child's country but the parents simply "want" the child to be treated abroad.  We can "only" help in those cases where there is "no" medical care available in the child's native country.

Parents/Guardians seeking medical care assistance for their child must download all the forms in this section and have the child's doctor retype them on the doctor's letterhead.

A copy of "each" document must be submitted to ICMF and the original must be handcarried with patient on airline.

All forms and other correspondence must be in English.

Questions? Email: ICMFHOPE@Aol.Com



Bookmark this page
BlinkList Blogmarks Delicious Digg Diigo Facebook Fark Furl Google Bookmarks Livejournal Ma.gnolia Netvouz Newsvine Reddit Slashdot Smarking Spurl Stumbleupon Technorati Twitter Wists Yahoo My Web